Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How does leveling affect stats?
I was playing in-game, and Ayle mentioned that you will get more agility if you increase your ranged xp.

Is this true? I assumed that each level just increased a stat by a set amount, so everyone would have the same stats excluding their class bonuses. If your level up stats are different according to your class xp, what's the formula? How does it work?
Afaik it only increases when you upgrade your class?
Nay, your strength and agility increase as you level up.

Right now I'm running at 16 str and 9 agi, which would seem to support Ayle's statement, since I'm infantry.
Agi is increased through ranged, and Str is increased through melee xp; that and levels.
Oh so XP isn't used just for leveling, now I have a reason put all my assist XP somewhere Tongue
So how is that determined? Is it just a % chance based on where your xp is spent, or is it determined at the exact moment I level.

Ex: I have 20k melee xp, and I need 1 more xp spent to level. I spend it in ranged - will I get an agi increase? Or will I most likely get a str increase because most of my xp has already been spent in melee.
i cant remember the exact algorithm i ended up using, its something like 2500xp in a thing works out as + 1 str/agi .. but dont quote me on the exact numbers as i'd have to look them up
Alright, thanks. Clearly I need to put some more xp into ranged now. Just two more questions - AGI does increase swing speed, correct? And I've noticed from time to time my iron flesh or what not will increase as I level (At least I think I have). If this is the case, I assume that it increases when you reach a set amount of str or agi?
Is the amount of str / agi you can get capped? I'm lvl 31, have 30 str, and it hasn't been going up for 2 levels now, although I've earned a lot of melee XP in between.
yea, 30 is the current cap for str/agi