Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Horas
I was playing on Normal_EU5 Friday evening about 21:30 Gmt +1, everything was fine just playing with a couple of mates.

On trooper wave, after i blew the first barrel to save our lives (no cades, no shielders)

Horas a "redshirt" proccedes to blow the remaining two barrels and then flees the server, he blew the barrels when only a handfull of nords were left alive.
A person i dont know in the server then tells me he left to join a hard server that had a spot, presumably he didnt get the spot and rejoins the server i was still on.

I then confront him about what he did which he in turn denies frevently, after futher interigation he then admins to blow up only ONE of the barrels.

Now im not sure what can be done since i didnt catch him blowing them up on either tape or wiith screenshots, but if youd please crack down on stuff like this that would be greatly appreciated.
I know you need solid evidence but im sure your logs can bring some too light.

I usually dont care but even without cades or shielders we still had a decent chance as long as we had those barrels, he ruined that chance and left so you can see why i would be grumpy about it.

Anyway thanks for you time.
Best solos:
Normal: Prince old, Prince new.
Hard: Wave 19 old, Ragnar new.
Ragnarok: Wave 12 old, wave 12 new.

Drops: 1 x Tower Shield - 2014
Hi

Sorry for the delay please next time report on irc.  The player concerned is now on the Dev/Admin Radar