Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auto logging-out.
All of us has a problem with auto logging-out... How we can solve it?
Playing NI since December 2011
Please expand just a tiny bit... What is your problem with it and who is "all of us"? I for one do not have a problem...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Sometimes, when I'm in a server fighting, I leave the main NordInvasion site up in case I want to make any changes to my layout while I'm waiting for a respawn round. If I respawn, fight for a while die, and then go back to the main site, sometimes I have to log-in again because the site automatically logged me out.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
As far as I know this is a safety feature of the website so that if you leave your PC people cant just jump onto your account and mess with it. A useful tip is to let your browser save your username and password for the NI page and then all you have to do is click on the login button and not enter your details. I know Chrome and Firefox do this for sure and I'm certain the latest IE will do it also.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Yep its no biggy for me just type one letter then click click done
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
What Jarold said, I don't think removing this feature would be a great idea.
No.

This will stay.