Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't log into one of my chars
I decided to make a char to mess around on a bit after getting 2 others to 32 and i ran into a problem.... the name is Spartacus, when i made it i didn't get any error, but now it gave the error that the name was in use already and it REMOVED the name from the dropdown list. i just got it to T3 pikeman and i upgraded my gear etc so i have no gold left to change name and i can't earn more gold.

As i can't trade gold from char to char i basically lost my char now, any way to resolve this? i find it unfair i have to pay 5k gold for a namechange while i didn't get any error while creating the char, for a new player 5k is a lot of gold.

Thanks in advance
SteamProfile
What are your character IDs?
It sounds like you might have hidden the character using the Account page.
Note: You can rename one character with gold from another without trading the gold.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
2386063 - Leandero, ok visible in game
2486251 - LeanderoShield, visible and playable
2488183 - Spartacus, NOT hidden but not visible in the dropdown menu in game, name change greyed out
2488283 - Spartacus_, wanted to test if my account was bugged (any way to completely remove this one btw? )

I played on Spartacus for a week and got to lvl 25 without issues and all of the sudden i got an error that the id is in use, try to login again and my Spartacus just vanished, checked the servers and found a veteran crossbowman guy also called Spartacus.

I understand i have to change my name but i don't see any option to do that now as the name change is greyed out.

Thanks for your reply and hopefully we can resolve this, I wouldn't like to start over from lvl 1 again
SteamProfile
If the only issue is that the character isn't visible in the main menu of the game, you can create a new character with the name Spartacus and it will automatically be linked to your account on the website, and you will be able to play on the character with all the items you have equipped on it.

Hope this helps.
The recration of the char worked. The name change option is still greyed out so i will likely run into trouble again as soon as the other player Spartacus returns.

To clarify with greyed out I mean that i can't enter anything into the field or click the button even after single/double clicking in the field to enter a new name.
Any idea how to fix that?

SteamProfile
The name box gets disabled if the character you have selected in the drop-down menu does not have enough gold for the rename.

Two people on different CD keys can have the same name.  One person cannot have two characters with the same name.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thanks for the clarification, hopefully i won't have to create the char again every time the other Spartacus logs in.

Thanks for the help.
SteamProfile
No other Spartacus can affect what is in your character list.
He did prevent me logging in earlier this week as he was playing on a server already with that name, I robbed an other char of the gold to change the name. This thread can be locked Smile.
SteamProfile