Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What Map Would You Guys Want?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mountain Pass
22.22%
4 22.22%
Great Hall
5.56%
1 5.56%
Swadian Outskirts
44.44%
8 44.44%
Swadian Overgrown
16.67%
3 16.67%
Port Assault
11.11%
2 11.11%
Swadian Town
0%
0 0%
Caravan Ambush
0%
0 0%
Swadian Village
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NordInvasion Weekly Event #8 - Sunday 24th June (Sign Up Thread)
Welcome Nici, hope you enjoy the event Smile
Character Name:  Hades_Lucky
Level: 50
Class: Commando/Militia/Crossbowman
Equipment: Dragon axe, Heavy heater shield, war cleaver, surgeons kit.
Role: medic/melee/shield
Server Choice:  H
Thanks lucky hope you enjoy the event Smile
Change my Name to Hired_Nici Tongue
Long version!
This is my preliminary idea for the event tomorrow, we will have two shielders (+1 Backup) with 3 slashers. The slasher directly behind the shielders will most likely require a longer weapon, but we will have to see whether a pike can be accuratly swung with people darting around, if so I can come in with my pikeman and provide everyone with thunder pikes.
After every 3 waves all the slashers will change positions with the back up slashers to allow everyone to get some kills. I am happy to write up a grouping list, but I will presume that we will act like gentlemen and if someone asks to slash for a little bit you will honour that request (as long as it is safe to do to).

I am suggesting that we hide the healers somewhere safe to make sure they stay alive, deployable shields will be used on the right hand side of the entrance up to the tree, this will allow the rangers to shoot out while keeping them safe from the incoming fire.

There will be a lot of heavy barricades used in the setting up process the most important being the ones on the left hand side, I am hoping to reinforce these in the later waves. The singular heavy barricade on the left I felt was quite important for maintaining the safety of the team, we can trade it out for 2 deployable shields if the archers are struggling to shoot out.

When you are not required in the battle please stay somewhere safe and avoids people hitting you.

After every wave make sure that one bot is left alive so that people can get healed and refill ammo, I would suggest getting someone with auto block to take the bot on as it avoids accidental damage being taken.

If we do end up getting a barrel do not blow it up there is a time and a place for the barrel, the person that placed it will tell you if you can blow it up.
I believe that we will have a res tome, if you die do not worry we should be able to resurrect you. Please hover around spawn until we say that it is safe to come up, if you are an archer you are welcome to take some pop shots at the enemies just make sure you keep your distance.
Short Version!
  • There will be 2 shielders and 2 backups, they will be surrounded by three slashers one on the left one behind and on on the right.
  • Every three waves all the slashers swap out with the back up slashers to allow everyone to get kills.
  • Heavy barricades will be used in specific locations, drop them at the safe zone to allow the engineers to set them up.
  • If you are not required in the battle please stay away from the battle in a safe location.
  • Every wave do not kill the last bot, wait until everyone is ready.
  • If you get resurrected stay around the spawn and wait until we say it is safe.

Nice!
Hope it will work
Don't think I can make it Sad sorry guys
(24-06-2012, 02:53 PM)Kwal link Wrote:Don't think I can make it Sad sorry guys
Thats fine don't worry.
Character Name: DP_Veteran_Vorobey
Level:49
Class:Commando
Equipment: Eastren Katana/Heavy kite shield/Steel sword/Medic box
Role:Slasher/Shielder
Server Choice:H