Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cant get to auction
ok well  ive started playing this game its  very fun but i wan t to be able to use the auction but  i can beacause ......

the  list is listed close to this chareccater
                                            quest
                                            market...etc  when i put  mous over marke tthe list of trading and auction go down into my other stuff on the lis tand when i go to clic kthem thye dissappear  help please ????  :'(
Never use internet explorer. That solves just about any problem you ever have in life. Wink
(13-12-2011, 12:32 AM)Apsod link Wrote: Never use internet explorer. That solves just about any problem you ever have in life. Wink
that is right!
https://www.google.com/chrome?&brand=CHM..._medium=ha\

Chrome is my suggestion. Deadly basic no clunky toolbars  (inless you make one) highly customization. Not much CPU use and it's fast.

Solution: You and the 10 other people that use IE 9 need to stop Tongue
(13-12-2011, 12:32 AM)Apsod link Wrote: Never use internet explorer. That solves just about any problem you ever have in life. Wink

Wait any problem in life? The possibilities...
(15-12-2011, 08:03 AM)Taser link Wrote: [quote author=Apsod link=topic=315.msg2738#msg2738 date=1323736324]
Never use internet explorer. That solves just about any problem you ever have in life. Wink

Wait any problem in life? The possibilities...
[/quote]

so you must be newbie in it, if you don't know that on IE dont work most of webpages.

and it can make many problems in life, for example: payment via webpages

just dont use IE