Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report WilliamWallace
Doing a nirmal run to help out another player, we had 2 tomes laying on the ground being juggled, on two occasions WilliamWallace hid the tome on him, the first time we questioned him abiut it he dropped it, the second time he tried to tell us that it despawned, and dropped it 2 minutes later. Also rather then juggling and helping the team in some sort of way, he decided to stand in this position (Screenshot) for a lot of the game.

http://gyazo.com/45e8d07942946c25b41c85f3fa80882a

Few players might vouch for this.
I can indeed vouch for this. Was being a big pain in the ass by standing behind people on a platform/holding up a Shield of Kings and leeching most of the waves.
Obviously he shouldn't get banned or receive a harsh punishment because he may be very new to the game or something, just hoping this will help if he gets further complaints.
hey i'm here i just wanted to say i'm sorry in multiple games before when nobody juggled tomes and i have a 2010 Toshiba horrible and i lag when more then 10-12 people are in game so sorry for standing in 1 place so in reply to tome holding i couldn't juggle them so i held on to one and was gonna drop when you needed it in case someone else started trolling so i'm sorry for looking out for the team and in reply that i might have died holding the tome that's why i always had my shield up and sorry if i was blocking platforms it looked a lot different on my screen
(29-07-2014, 07:25 PM)AndrewOhl link Wrote: hey i'm here i just wanted to say i'm sorry in multiple games before when nobody juggled tomes and i have a 2010 Toshiba horrible and i lag when more then 10-12 people are in game so sorry for standing in 1 place so in reply to tome holding i couldn't juggle them so i held on to one and was gonna drop when you needed it in case someone else started trolling so i'm sorry for looking out for the team and in reply that i might have died holding the tome that's why i always had my shield up and sorry if i was blocking platforms it looked a lot different on my screen
your exact response was "i no have them despawn" when we asked if you picked them up, after we did not belive you you pulled out the tome and dropped it. thats not lag thats being a troll
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Hi

Sorry for the delay please next time report on irc.  The player concerned is now on the Dev/Admin Radar