Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Runtime error
i get runtime error caled visual c+++ i think or somthing like that
Probably still gone
I'm afraid we need more information than that... When do you get the error and what exactly is the error? Tbh, it's might be a local issue.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
it happens when i finish loading the title and then i press nord invasion it says i have a run time error so yeah not really good at english sorry
Probably still gone
First thing to do is make sure you have the latest patch for MB: Warband here: http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warban...o_1153.exe

Then if it is still not working, delete the NI folder from your Modules folder, download a fresh copy and install the mod again.

If it is still happening give us the exact error (a screenshot would be best) and we will try to help. You can also challenge yourself, go a bit wild and maybe use Google to find the solution...
"And it goes a little something like this..."
My old laptop had the same problem (with other mods), it is caused by not having enough video RAM.
I think you need atleast 4GB (tested it on a 4gb laptop and it works), on my pc I have 8 and I have never got a runtime error.
On native you need less RAM because there aren't as much textures to load as in Nordinvasion.

EDIT: You might have the error for an other reason, this is just my persenal experience.
I get the error when im loading the data
Probably still gone
Had this too.
You just have to reinstall the game.(Mount and Blade Warband)
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
i reinstalled it alot of times but still the same
Probably still gone
Weird ..
But youre talking about the whole game and not just Nordinvasion what you've reinstalled?
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
I reinstalled the whole game alot of times both nord invasion and warband
Probably still gone