Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Servers crashing early
Hey guys, Wink
I just played in a hard run on NI_Hard_EU_3 some minutes ago, but at the first respawn (Vanguards), I was disconnected from the server. When I tried to join again, it said there would already be a player using my name:
The others in the run had the same bug, there was suddenly a mass suicide/dc:
It also happened on an other hard server before, but I only know that after The Great Hall (The map we all crashed on) Offshore was following.
The portion of game servers moved over to the new EU server box has had some stability issues recently, particularly when players are spawning.

We have made some changes which so far seem to have helped.  Let us know if you come across another mass-disconnect.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thanks Kip Wink
Locked until further issues appear
Unfortunately I have to reopen this thread, as the same issue appeared again - it was on NI_Ragnarok_EU_1 on the map Great Hall at roughly 20:24 CEST (GMT +1) when all pings got extremely high (300+). A little bit after, all except 3 people mass-disconnected. The same happened on the server we joined after, NI_Ragnarok_EU_3 with the map Hidden Cave, but without the mass-disconnecting - All players moved really slow, were killed by bots that seemed not to move, but were unblockable
(30-07-2014, 01:20 PM)Noname link Wrote: Hey guys, Wink
I just played in a hard run on NI_Hard_EU_3 some minutes ago, but at the first respawn (Vanguards), I was disconnected from the server. When I tried to join again, it said there would already be a player using my name:
It also happened on an other hard server before, but I only know that after The Great Hall (The map we all crashed on) Offshore was following.

I lose connection too the whole time
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(10-08-2014, 07:01 PM)Mimer link Wrote: [quote author=Noname link=topic=29797.msg190309#msg190309 date=1406726403]
Hey guys, Wink
Same :/ in NA and EU

I lose connection too the whole time
[/quote]
Same
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
i began to lose Connection the whole time lately
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Myself and many others included.
Not really a mass disconnect. But it happens to me a few times. Sometimes I think its my router but I did some diagnostics and it was just the server constantly kicking me. (Yesterday doing a public rag run)
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I also have had this happen a lot in the last week since I started playing again.  I just thought it was me.  But if other people are having problems it seems to be on the server end...  I will experiment with this.

I have had this happen on Both EU and NA servers. Some of this maybe my internet but this should be explored by other people.  In the mean time I will keep trying to see what I can do.