Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quick Trading
I have four characters and often want to trade crafting materials between them.  The current trading system works but it seems a bit cumbersome to have to send and accept invitations between the accounts just to trade one group of bent swords, for example.

I would like to have the ability to make a quick trade - to send an item from one account to another without invitations or asking anything in return (more of a "gift" than a trade).

This would not replace the existing trading system, it would be a faster alternative for sending items between alternate accounts.  I would imagine it would use much of the code in the existing trading system.  I hope this would not be too hard to implement and that the developers will consider adding it.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Personally, I feel as if the whole trading system could use a revamp. It has too many pages to click through. It'd be easier to have everything on a single trade page, with the active trades on the left column.

In the overview area would be pending trades and the invite player to trade stuff.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma