Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Kippy
This occurred July 31st 8pm Au time where the player Kippy abused another player due to an accident that involved HaeLanDseR accidentally blowing a barrel on Thor
[img2]http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/579029336518212256/7B92AA9CE04CC1B2E55BF674549669B5D64199D3/[/img2]
Shown in this screenshot
This was unfair on HaeLanDseR, no one one should be treated like that in a game.
I can indeed vouch for this but i dont think this is something that should be reported on the forums more like in IRC chat
Come on you can't cry every time someone calls someone names, especially when such intense emotions come into play. As i can see on that screenshot Kippy wasn't the only one who said something rude to Hae. If i was there i would've said something worse than "autist" or "idiot" but that'd be emotions talking, nothing more. I bet Hae will pay more attention to what he shoots now and i believe that's all that was about.

Tl:dr - if you do something stupid others have right to call you stupid.
Best thread in NI history:
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,26678.0.html

Quote:I am German and everyone would at us understand
Not Autistic that's a little too far
I was in the run from start to finish (3 hrs I believe) we just finished toming for the billionth time. We had essentially cheesed half of the Thor wave with barrels and to have someone barrel him when we already had a dedicated barreler and it was PAINFULLY clear that a slight breeze would knock Thor on his ass is just ridiculous.

Not to cry or use this to justify anything (even though I personally don't think this should be in the 'Report Player' section) but I've been playing since early 2012 and the most I've ever gotten is a Lump (not asking for sympathy here). This was the first time I've ever gotten past Loke in a Rag run and to have someone barrel Thor...its just frustrating.

Either way I did not pile in on him and it was rather light hearted.

EDIT: Also it wasn't an accident, he even said himself he did it on purpose to weaken the already weakened Thor.
I personally believe that this should not be taken as far as reporting a player. Shrug it off and deal with it. We all get called names in our lifetime, tho it isn't nice, we learn to live on and ignore those things. If that was me who had spent "3 hours" on a run to have it all gone to waste, I definitely would've been very mad myself. Can we just grow up and not "dob" on people for such silly things. Also, if 'HaeLanDseR' was upset with this, he could surely come forward with this himself. After all, he was in fact the one who "stuffed" it up. Not taking shots at anyone here, just clarifying my thoughts on the situation.
I am not an admin I know, but you should not report in here and spam this thread useless.
IRC would work better for this kind of report, so the admins got him on their radar.
If he does sth like that next time, you should just call an admin to fix that problem, because I do not see a ban reason for trolling around.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Hi

Sorry for the delay please next time report on irc.  The player concerned is now on the Dev/Admin Radar