Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What should i get next ?
Hey guys ,
I'm mostly a slasher and don't know what to get next  :-\
Should i collect the money and the last xp too lvl 52 to get heroclass
or should i buy better equip ?

My Equip :
-Sugarloaf
-Trans
-Sks
-Flamberge
-Plate Mittens
-Iron Greaves
-Heavy Cade
You got trans before going hero? I have to admire your patience.  8)
Hero class.
Definitely go Hero next.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
SHC and hero. If you want to upgrade your body armour further, get some Defender Gauntlets. I actually got Defender Gauntlets before getting trans, because they're a 4 body armour upgrade from Plate Mittens and cost no more than 1,5 million to craft. If you're going Royal Guard, work towards getting a Defender Shield. If you're going Zweihander, I guess it would be a good idea to get a Boarding Axe.

In my opinion, SHC -> Hero -> Defender Shield / Boarding Axe would be best.

Another thing you can do is sell trans and Plate Mittens, buy striped / heavy lamellar and then craft some Defender Gauntlets. Doing so would give you 2 more body armour than you already have and won't really cost you anything (assuming you already have the basic materials required to craft the gauntlets).

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your fast Reply Smile
First SHC, after that hero and maybe a royal shield Wink
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
(07-08-2014, 12:27 AM)FreakyZ link Wrote: First SHC, after that hero and maybe a royal shield Wink
Royal shield should never be a priority.. Defender is almost as good, and shield isn't all that important if you're a Zweihander.
Being mostly a slasher I suggest you get Zweihander. Although a shc should be you top priority. then go for a good slashing weapon e.g. Butcher, Boarding axe, Talhoffer.
SHC (good for runs) and then go Hero imo.
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014