Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archeage?
has anyone gotten it. ive barely picked it up and its pretty good :3 check it out
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
I would play this game alot (Played it at my friends house) but it cost $150
"Everyone knows, deer has bad archery"
its going to be free in a couple of weeks so keep your head up rey Big Grin
[spoiler]
Yeh game looks dank, Criken's videos of it are hilarious  ;D
I realy like it. The only thing that annoys me is that you have to be online to get the labour point Sad
Started playing it until the point I figured out you had to be a subscription user to be able to do anything meaningful in the game's economy. Haven't touched it since.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I play on Lucius, Harani.

Maroon, you can buy APEX with in game currency, Gold in fact to get Patron for thirty days. 100 gold = 2 APEX = Patron.
(06-10-2014, 12:07 AM)DrWhoCares link Wrote: I play on Lucius, Harani.

Maroon, you can buy APEX with in game currency, Gold in fact to get Patron for thirty days. 100 gold = 2 APEX = Patron.

Okay, guess that's fair enough, but I still don't like the heavy need for Patron to be able to get to the awesome stuff. I dunno, call it a matter of principle of mine.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(06-10-2014, 12:19 AM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=DrWhoCares link=topic=30237.msg200838#msg200838 date=1412554070]
I play on Lucius, Harani.

Okay, guess that's fair enough, but I still don't like the heavy need for Patron to be able to get to the awesome stuff. I dunno, call it a matter of principle of mine.
[/quote]

Pirate. Stole about 60 aspens yesterday, in a bunch of about 100. Split them with some people protecting me. Coulda stolen more too, another 2 - 3 hundred. Plus a bunch of mushrooms.

I'm pretty close to patron, and the bonus of patron make it incredibly easy to get enough cash to repurchase patron.
(06-10-2014, 12:07 AM)DrWhoCares link Wrote: I play on Lucius, Harani.

your on Lucius? lol im on that server too... what guild are you in?
[spoiler]