Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hacked?!
I'm pretty sure my account was hacked or there was a major bug, I had an Urls Bane, WarmBane and an very good Sniper Armor. I have no clue it happened until I went in game and my character was naked. Can you guys look into it and keep me updated? My Player ID is: 2477120
(08-08-2014, 08:04 AM)BlackPhantom link Wrote: I'm pretty sure my account was hacked or there was a major bug, I had an Urls Bane, WarmBane and an very good Sniper Armor. I have no clue it happened until I went in game and my character was naked. Can you guys look into it and keep me updated? My Player ID is: 2477120

The matter is under investigation we will keep you updated.  I will be sending you a pm in the next day or so.
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=30244.msg192003#msg192003 date=1407501135]
[quote author=BlackPhantom link=topic=30244.msg191964#msg191964 date=1407485083]
I'm pretty sure my account was hacked or there was a major bug, I had an Urls Bane, WarmBane and an very good Sniper Armor. I have no clue it happened until I went in game and my character was naked. Can you guys look into it and keep me updated? My Player ID is: 2477120

The matter is under investigation we will keep you updated.  I will be sending you a pm in the next day or so.
[/quote]

The matter has been investigated and the following applies

You made this report and after dening you new the player it turns out you were known on steam and played other games and declined payment for the trades.  As for the Urlls Bane and Worm Bane there is no record of them being droped or traded.  The Ban will be to the 20th August 2014 and you can make an unban request after that date.

Regards

The_Irish_Eagle