Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

what can i make for weapons
(14-12-2011, 08:33 PM)Akrakorn link Wrote: I just noticed you can craft ammunition at level 4. What's this used for? Because apparently it's a crafting item.

Currently you cannot do anything with it yet, what they will be for in the future releases is for the Support Classes. (Medic and Engineer).

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...278.0.html
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Exotic stuff = strange stuff, right?
yes
I am dissapointed that all the current higher crafting level stuff is god damn japanese gear, lol.
(15-12-2011, 08:59 PM)Leesin link Wrote: I am dissapointed that all the current higher crafting level stuff is god damn japanese gear, lol.
Well, it's like the best in the game (I think), at least for now.
(15-12-2011, 09:01 PM)Earthdforce link Wrote: [quote author=Leesin link=topic=322.msg3348#msg3348 date=1323982759]
I am dissapointed that all the current higher crafting level stuff is god damn japanese gear, lol.
Well, it's like the best in the game (I think), at least for now.
[/quote]

japaneese is worst armor ever ... costs are 2x, armor is 0.5x... that is why noone produce it
true
Dont know about the stats of the weapons, but if the strange short sword is the Waki from cRPG its way to freaking short to be good for anything.
jeah i think its like a dagger .
and i hate japanese/ninja stuf.
no i am not a racist its swadia and a nord game so that are the armors that we wan't in the game okay,
some special like the christmas hat and the obisidan axe and other rare stuf.
okay.
only we need more armors and weapons in the game.
but its still not done i think ?
I for one want the flame sword I saw in the cheat menu.