Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

what can i make for weapons
(15-12-2011, 09:30 PM)bobthehero link Wrote: I for one want the flame sword I saw in the cheat menu.
Cheat menu? Pehaps you could provide a link and detailed instructions on how to adbuse
Go single player, type cheat menu in console.

I also discovered something of great importance about the King Sword, but I won't reveal it, ah!
(16-12-2011, 07:41 AM)bobthehero link Wrote: Go single player, type cheat menu in console.

I also discovered something of great importance about the King Sword, but I won't reveal it, ah!

Wait can we make a King sword w/o Single player cheats? Or is it currently not available?
You really don't have a life do you  :o
(16-12-2011, 10:05 AM)Golradir link Wrote: You really don't have a life do you  :o
Could people also provide info of what is needed to make every item? Resource and how many  Smile
Level 5
» Craft Soldiers Cleaver (6 metal, 1 steel)
Level 4
» Forge Steel (1 coal, 3 metal taken)
» Craft Ammunition (8 wood, 5 metal taken)
Level 3
» Craft Military Scythe (6 wood and 2 metal taken)
Level 2
» Recruit Sword  ( 8 metals taken)
Level 1
» Salvage Metal (3 bent swords taken, gives you 1 metal)
» Salvage Old Boots (3 old boots taken, gives you 1 cloth)
» Salvage Crooked Sticks (3 crooked sticks taken, gives you 1 wood)
Xbow: 12 wood 4 twisted strings

War cleaver: 4 steel 2 leather
Im lvl 13 now nothing new to craft
(16-12-2011, 07:41 AM)bobthehero link Wrote: Go single player, type cheat menu in console.

You mean it's crazy stats?

99 cut, 99p (thrust) 130 speed and 140 reach. Good luck against the nord prince...

Luckily, he doesn't have the 75b armor that's in the game files, so he's killable, though it takes time considering he's got about 200hp...