Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

PIR_GDM_Cuegan + LordoftheInvasion + Yuri_Grigroev (Trolls)
I wanted to report Cuegan and Yuri for Trolling, being a burden to the team and refusing to move to let team members in the barricades. And lord for trolling and using racial slurs. And also for both of them leaving after their trolling period.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4197...FBBAAC5B4/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4197...27EC52D8F/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4197...C0BBD359B/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4197...5710C0AE5/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/4197...1545BBA1F/

Do with these as you want, just trying to show how people can be rude.
I can confirm this, cuegan were trolling on our server too and i can confirm that Lordoftheinvasion used racist language.
Yep they trolled us too like destroying the barricades and taking stuff and just standing around.
Well and Cuegan was typing some non-sense stuff and Lordoftheinvasion...well i have a a**hole but i dont like it if people call me that.
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
I was in this game and I didn't really see them doing anything but yes I can confirm they were saying racial slurs
"Everyone knows, deer has bad archery"
Regarding the trolling from Cuegan and Yuri, please come to our IRC channel and report it right to an admin/senior admin/dev, they will most likely help you out imediately
Though the racial slurs from "LordoftheInvasion" can/should be reported here so a dev can see it and take further steps
  Hi, I'm the person that has been construed as a racist and I would like to defend and explain my language. I don't feel I had as much of a chance to explain in-game as much as I had tried. I think that the use of (and I will use it here in quote only, so forgive me) "Nigga" in a humorous or satirical way (once) isn't really offensive. Especially considering it is typically socially acceptable that minorities like Hispanics and African Americans, among others, use the language. Considering I'm a Native American, and it would most likely be acceptable in real life with these people (seeing as how it is commonly acceptable in such a situation) I don't really understand the backlash now. I do understand how typically older people who lived during a time where racism is common could be shocked by the language, but today the real minority is the group of racists.
Quote: ...misunderstandings and neglect create more confusion in this world than trickery and malice. At any rate, the last two are certainly much less frequent."
I am not racist, I was also unaware of the rules in place on the servers against this language. I also think that it was a bit of an overreaction, despite my innocent intentions, to post this, not just scold me on the server. Language evolves, the word "faggot" never used to have any homophobic connotations to it, it's meaning was no where near related to such a thing and yet it has been used to demean homosexuals. The reverse effect for the term "Nigga" appears to be in action considering the popular and most importantly non-racist use by the people it applies to. I'll also add on at the end here that it does typically come to a surprise to me when people get so offended over this one word, which colloquially is no longer (intended) to be racist. I understand the history but when I can only assume the people in question don't apply to the term then I do question the mindset. Having previously stated my ethnic background I must say that I'm taken aback by the backlash when it so happens that each time someone of my race steps outside they get put on the discovery channel.

Also, I'll say now that being in teamspeak with Yuri and Cuegan their intent was not to troll and you shouldn't punish them senselessly as a result. I would take a note of Hanlon's Razor,
Quote:Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
They left the server along with me to find a new one because of your disrespect towards us, we didn't feel like fighting or dealing with your aggressive attitude and proceeded to carve out our own little holding instead.

(Inadequate)TL;DR No racist connotation was applied with the term, it was friendly, satirical, and humorous by intent, no trolling occurred, see "Hanlon's Razor."

Thanks for your time, again, no disrespect was intended and it was meant to be humorous and friendly.
(15-08-2014, 11:54 PM)LordoftheInvasion link Wrote:   Hi, I'm the person that has been construed as a racist and I would like to defend and explain my language. I don't feel I had as much of a chance to explain in-game as much as I had tried. I think that the use of (and I will use it here in quote only, so forgive me) "Nigga" in a humorous or satirical way (once) isn't really offensive. Especially considering it is typically socially acceptable that minorities like Hispanics and African Americans, among others, use the language. Considering I'm a Native American, and it would most likely be acceptable in real life with these people (seeing as how it is commonly acceptable in such a situation) I don't really understand the backlash now. I do understand how typically older people who lived during a time where racism is common could be shocked by the language, but today the real minority is the group of racists.
Quote: ...misunderstandings and neglect create more confusion in this world than trickery and malice. At any rate, the last two are certainly much less frequent."
I am not racist, I was also unaware of the rules in place on the servers against this language. I also think that it was a bit of an overreaction, despite my innocent intentions, to post this, not just scold me on the server. Language evolves, the word "faggot" never used to have any homophobic connotations to it, it's meaning was no where near related to such a thing and yet it has been used to demean homosexuals. The reverse effect for the term "Nigga" appears to be in action considering the popular and most importantly non-racist use by the people it applies to. I'll also add on at the end here that it does typically come to a surprise to me when people get so offended over this one word, which colloquially is no longer (intended) to be racist. I understand the history but when I can only assume the people in question don't apply to the term then I do question the mindset. Having previously stated my ethnic background I must say that I'm taken aback by the backlash when it so happens that each time someone of my race steps outside they get put on the discovery channel.

Also, I'll say now that being in teamspeak with Yuri and Cuegan their intent was not to troll and you shouldn't punish them senselessly as a result. I would take a note of Hanlon's Razor,
Quote:Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
They left the server along with me to find a new one because of your disrespect towards us, we didn't feel like fighting or dealing with your aggressive attitude and proceeded to carve out our own little holding instead.

(Inadequate)TL;DR No racist connotation was applied with the term, it was friendly, satirical, and humorous by intent, no trolling occurred, see "Hanlon's Razor."

Thanks for your time, again, no disrespect was intended and it was meant to be humorous and friendly.

Stfu you racist dumbass
(16-08-2014, 10:45 AM)STF x ST3ALTH link Wrote: Stfu you racist dumbass

I strongly suggest you rethink saying that and try adding something to the conversation instead of mindlessly insulting a player.
Also, it is against the rules to post in a report thread you are not involved in, especially not with posts like that.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
If possible, report these troll guys directly to IRC before reporting them to forums.

STF x ST3ALTH, Enjoy your mute. No such language in this forum, thanks.