Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A new class + armor
Yup female-only class is not a good idea but i think she wants to have at least one feminine armor she can use. How about bride dress? Maybe devs can change it with that kind of more revealing-feminine armor and make it usable by every class with medium armor stats; so female players can have at least one other option to use in NI. I dont know but i can tell you that i'm not the one who'll be modeling that kind of an armor at near future(1 is more than enough right now).

+1 for at least 1 feminine armor with some real armor values, maybe a legendary-rare one, or maybe a high level craftable Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Ugh, it's not useful to have boob-curvings in your armor, it's supposed to be flat and streamlined so slashes bounce off of it. Of course this mod is not supposed to be realistic, but it shouldn't be that silly either Tongue
If we get female explicit armor, it is only fair that we get male explicit armors too. It's wrong to think the armors we currently have are male armors, they are in fact functional armor. Since the proposed female armors are such that extenuate the sexual appeal of the female body over functionality, the male armor too should do this like have a large rose sticking out of the scrotal region or something.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

He's onto something there...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(23-06-2012, 06:31 PM)Swadius link Wrote: The male armor too should do this like have a large rose sticking out of the scrotal region or something.
That is an amazing idea! Smile)
Make it sorta more realistic, visual wise. Smile
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
(23-06-2012, 06:31 PM)Swadius link Wrote: If we get female explicit armor, it is only fair that we get male explicit armors too. It's wrong to think the armors we currently have are male armors, they are in fact functional armor. Since the proposed female armors are such that extenuate the sexual appeal of the female body over functionality, the male armor too should do this like have a large rose sticking out of the scrotal region or something.

+1
I was thinking more like a Rare Women armor/Weapon, like a Gaint Frying pan (Polearm) or a Bride dress. But yeah thats my opinion, I know that there are MORE Males then Females here, I just suggest it because .... a variaton of armors/Weapons.

Sincerely, Sophie  :-*
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(23-06-2012, 10:25 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [quote author=Swadius link=topic=3849.msg31593#msg31593 date=1340476266]
If we get female explicit armor, it is only fair that we get male explicit armors too. It's wrong to think the armors we currently have are male armors, they are in fact functional armor. Since the proposed female armors are such that extenuate the sexual appeal of the female body over functionality, the male armor too should do this like have a large rose sticking out of the scrotal region or something.

+1
[/quote]

Idea?
I need some soap to wash out my eyes now Sad