Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Blessed Peacekeeper [Has Merged with LK]
[Image: a7PSxIb.png]

[Image: XixeosC.jpg] [Image: WExhEsw.png] [Image: 6SoJ7bX.png]

A place to call home for honorable knights and Swadian exiles alike. We take no sides in the bickering of other houses. We no longer choose to follow the old rules of the kingdom. We are here to keep the peace, and to usher in a new era of Swadian brotherhood. We are here to fight back the Nordic hordes, and reap the rewards of a prosperous Swadian Kingdom.
[Image: wps3OQ4.jpg]
"While I breathe, I hope"

Leadership and Council
Deer
Pheonix
Raven
FellEdge
Winter

App Form:
Ingame Name (all characters):
Level (all characters):
Class (all characters):
Time Zone:
Do you have TS, and do you use it:
Why do you wish to join us:

note: Most wanted applicants of course should be 32+ and have at least either one character with t3 engineer and support item or t2 medic and support item. (exceptions can be made)
Also, we are listed as International, but are mostly looking for NA. I play EU and NA primetimes.

Some of us may choose to show our devotion to our house by wearing tags: they shall be "Blessed_"
Others may choose to remain without tags, as we do not need to separate ourselves from the rest of the Kingdom
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood

Current Banner
[Image: Mcxe1Qt.jpg]

Member List
Deer
Pheonix
LadyPheonix
FellEdge
DarkSpears
Stormwolf
Shrek-Senpai
Sir Hippo
Deerpig (sticks)
Moosewhale
Bohannon
2ez4me
BongRipper
Vicox
Kilted_Kaboodle
Balloons (AvirusC)
Kriegstofu
Hal
Wesley
Reaper
Polysack
Renji's ego
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Crafting Info
Defender House Crafting: Level 14
Support House Crafting: Level 16
Armorsmith: Level 22
Blacksmith: Level 19
Alchemist: Level 21
Characters:
Good luck
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Good luck!
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014
You cannot escape the good luck posts.
Where is Winter now in NO house or in this "house"?
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Goodluck....never wished a house goodluck before.
(19-08-2014, 01:51 PM)Soviet link Wrote: You cannot escape the good luck posts.
Good luck.
My members worship me. I hope the same luck to your house  Wink