Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Disciples of Renji [Open To Recruitment]
(24-01-2015, 01:25 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote:I am starting a petition to rename this house to "Disciple of Renji".  Looking for more signatures.
Let's name this house "fuck off 20's" Seems like a good name. Tell the others that vote for that to fuck off too.
(24-01-2015, 01:25 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote:I am starting a petition to rename this house to "Disciple of Renji".  Looking for more signatures.
Signed.

(Also, its been a while since I saw your tubby face ingame, renji.  Tongue)
Hah, I remember this. Bump. I miss all the people that used to post in thread.
(07-06-2015, 12:09 AM)Renji link Wrote:Hah, I remember this. Bump. I miss all the people that used to post in thread.

The good 'ol days.
Hey guys, just calling all the friends left in the community... join the house and we might be able to make a NA vet only reunion event. Free of newkiddies and such. By vet I mean I'll be looking for 6 month+ member who know who either I am or ... Clickeverywhere, Irolltwenties, Greekdragondkl, etc. are.
who?
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
friends?
/cri

Deer isn't a deer, he is an elk.

Chuckwagon isn't Chuckwagon, he is Chucknotawagon :/
(25-06-2015, 02:50 AM)Renji link Wrote:he is Chucknotawagon :/
Fucking rekt
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
Haha, you guys are hilarious.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma