Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request Perception
Greetings,

I have decided its time to go ahead and ask for an unban, since it has been about a month or longer since my ban, and the usual punishment for similar actions is a 2 weeks ban.

What I have done was wrong, I am and always have been well aware of that, it still makes me wonder what tricked me into joining it back then. (Probably the beer and the fact that I really didnt expect Omph to do that..)
Furthermore I feel like a few of the things that I have said in the heat of the moment were taken more seriously than they were meant. If anyone feels offended by those, I apologize for that and I can guarantee you that none of those were meant completely serious, nor do they accurately depict my actual mindset.

What is there left for me to do? For once, I can promise you that this kind of behavior is not going to happen ever again, I am able to learn from my mistakes.
Also, along with this appeal I would like to ask about the absoluteness of Omphorus' punishment, who appeared to me at least as remorseful and regretting as I am.

Sincerely,
Perception
Addendum:
Most used in-game name: ON_Egaeus
Unbanned.
For the record:
If you ever cross our radar again with any inappropriate action you will be banned forever.