Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove "Forget Profession" Option
After a certain level, this should not be an option.

Thank you.

P.S. I am referring to the Crafting profession button for normal crafting and House crafting.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Did you just forget your level 20+ crafter profession by accident silly click?
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
How would that even be possible.
(20-08-2014, 02:47 AM)DrWhoCares link Wrote: How would that even be possible.
Click sometimes does stuff that he isn't proud of... like how he went to not be a doctor and against his parent's will.
Hahaha, no no, I didn't do something as silly as that. I was just looking at the crafting screen today and the thought came to me that no sensible player would ever click that button. Alts and new houses are easily created.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Maybe there should pop a little window if you click onto it where you can see as in the trading section.
"Are you sure that you want to do this?" Yes, or no. But around level 15 this should not be able to be respectable anymore, because you can just make a new character.
I support this idea very much click.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Level 15!!!! I'm only level 13 and that took me a long time anything over 7 maybe or atleast 10
I don't think that this option should be removed completely at a certain level, but maybe just make it that you have to enter your password in order to forget it
(20-08-2014, 09:41 AM)Hablam link Wrote: I don't think that this option should be removed completely at a certain level, but maybe just make it that you have to enter your password in order to forget it

Aye. This option is the best.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(20-08-2014, 09:41 AM)Hablam link Wrote: I don't think that this option should be removed completely at a certain level, but maybe just make it that you have to enter your password in order to forget it
Oh yes this is way more save than my option.
This would still allow a respec, but you have chosen it yourself.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling