Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Halfplate LODs
We could use a set of LODs for the Swadian Halfplate.  If something could be put together for the patch, it would be appreciated.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
openbrf (the tool most of the modelers use, i guess) offers a tool to generate LODs (not the most fancy ones but still a solotion)
The OpenBrf generated LODs tend to have holes in them from what I've seen.  I tested it on the Half Plate and the first two LODs were not too bad I suppose but the last two were horrible.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
yea this is more like the easy way, but you don't really need 4 LODs, do you?
Had nothing to do for a bit, so this is what I came up with:

The first image is the original, face count is 2278, 1206, 1096, 520, with 2278 being the original.
These LODs can also be used for the Dev Halfplate and the Blue/Red Imperial Armor.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Those look great to my eye; thanks!

Links please.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3uhju3tgpgiwa9...e_lods.brf

Turns out they don't work for the Imperial Armors. Ah well, at least they do for the dev halfplates.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Got them in the files now.  Thanks again.