Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

We need a report thread, or admins
I am not very good at creating posts but i am wondering if we can get some sort of admin monitering system going because i see this happen all the time and it makes me angry because i do everything legit, this and the table glitch is being used by at least 40% of the people i have been paired up with we need a report thread on the forums or we need some admins appointed, i play alot and usually have to go to empty servers with 200+ ping to get away from it. I have many more screenshots than this but cannot post because of maximun allowance  i play 4+ hours a day and switch servers frequently i am not asking for admin for myself but if i could i would like someway to contact one immediatly and also the report system ingame is ?broken? i guess

I upload my screens to public, steam tag is SomeWhiteGuy623

Please reply in support of this and if i missed exploit spots post them
Here's another exploit spot
and another
This one seems as though the map creator meant for it invisible wall in front if him where bots will get stuck and can be killed
If he hides under the stairs before they come they all agro up them
Stop giving away secrets! xD. I think it'd be easier for everyone that when maps are proven to have bugs like this, they are changed or fixed.
(14-12-2011, 06:51 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: Stop giving away secrets! xD. I think it'd be easier for everyone that when maps are proven to have bugs like this, they are changed or fixed.

These arent "secrets" and abusing the gameplay when others are waiting to respawn etc. is extremely disrespectful.

Please name and shame these players under the 'report players' section where we can deal out punishments.
  • First Offense: an ingame/site warning
  • Second Offense: Your character will lose 25% XP
  • Third Offense: Your character will be reset
  • Fourth Offense: All your characters will be reset
  • Fifth Offense: You will be banned from nordinvasion, this includes ALL game servers and the website. This is tied to your cdkey, so alternate accounts will not work.

Please note, each circumstance will be handled on an individual basis, these are just guidelines for how we will deal with abusive players.

Update: The players i could identify from those situations have been warned.
I actually screenshotted the tab menu so here, not everyone here was doing it but let me name who i can remember, ryan, grape_ape,sepsis, yyy jiangshan,the_black_prince,diadem, snoozer is the one under the stairs and i have told him on 5 different occasions to not abuse or i would report and he does not listen, if i remember others i will add. thanks for being active enough to move this even though its a badly formed post.
All of them have been warned.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Awh, I was just joking Jez! Sad