Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Childish Report/Reporting ColPancakes
Maybe I can't spell his name correctly, maybe I did... I was on Normal NA3 at about 10:00 Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00), when a player (ColPancakes) decided to take a tome I was shuffling. We asked for him to drop it and instead he deploys it knowing full well that it would spawn about 4-5 players that I guess were his "Friends". Needless to say, I was glad they were slaughtered without mercy to Veteran Huscarls. After I finished drinking from their skulls, Tsuki left deeming the run as bad, I committed suicide, and many high level players died as well. Personally we all felt that it was for barricades but more for the fact to leave it up to luck to decide what would happen. We went to prince and were all killed by Royal Huscarls.

I probably can't blame him for what he did, but I sort of want to as he DID waste a tome after we told him multiple times not to use it.

I'm honestly thinking an admin will tell me to go to IRC, but I really didn't have time to go to IRC when it happened. I do not feel that a kick will suffice as punishment to wasting other player's chance at more barricades and a possible prince-killed run. Sorry about the childish post.

Screen, Reaper got in way by accident.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/2959...EF6C2E0C0/

I might also have said a few things during that run while I was pissed. Sorry to have everyone read that :/

PS: He's afk for 3 maps now according to Monstersti.
what he is saying is true. They were Tsuki's tomes, and I told him repeatedly to not use it, and drop it. He refused to do so and continued to spawn in 4 redshirts. After this me, renji, tsuki, and some others cided, or left. I feel something needs to b done about low levels thinking they can do whatever they want. 
I was trying to block it XD
Yea.. he dropped the tome after being told/asked not to from more then 3 people, then afk'd for over 30 min after he died.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Thank you for the report that player is now on my radar which is not a good thing.

Perhaps if someone had used irc we could have kicked the player for being afk.