Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crisis?
Why are all prices on Auction so high? I do not understand it, who said that 1 Coal is 5.000 gold? I mean, think realistic (Yeah I know coal loot rarely :-X)  Coal = You mine it from a rock = Easy to get in real life, so who fucked the economy?

(Sorry if wrong toppic but I just do not understand the fact that the prices are so high.)

Sophie  :-*
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
The prices fluctuate because of players being willing to pay higher prices, player putting more Coal up for higher and so on. It is a supply and demand system. Things will go down eventually, you just have to wait.
Start the game already!
Unfortunately the game currently does not have a money sink, this means that prices continue to inflate until either prices get ridiculous (ceiling effect) or a sink is added.
But you guys understand what I try to say, right? Its just OP (=OverPriced)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Wait until you try and buy a legendary, you litraly need millions to even have a chance  :-\
(24-06-2012, 04:25 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: Wait until you try and buy a legendary, you litraly need millions to even have a chance  :-\

Heh i know what you mean. Everything dose seem to be overpriced altho part of this is the games fault. If coal wasent so hard to get now then it would cost less.
CC_Matthew CC_Hunter
Bought 1000 coal months ago for 1.5 - 2k each. Now they're 5k! Jackpot Big Grin
(24-06-2012, 04:58 PM)Chibbi link Wrote: Bought 1000 coal months ago for 1.5 - 2k each. Now they're 5k! Jackpot Big Grin
In answer to your OP, it's all chibbi's fault.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I also don't understand why the prices go up. I mean, this is a co-op game, so making you items cheap, results in better gear for players, results in better gameplay for all.
So why keep inflating?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Your argument fails to take into account human nature.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus