Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why is my Heraldic Trans so black?
made one of these after playing around with the vlka banner on singleplayer. it looked nice to say the least, it had a yellow background. finally crafted this in game AND it's really really really dark. can't even see the vlka banner because it's just so black. any way to change/fix this?

cheers

BEFORE
[Image: WndQDbP.jpg]

AFTER

[Image: GZrnqp9.jpg]

[Image: Z29jwN7.jpg]

It's very dark.
That looks like a different lighting issue.  Meaning that the single player one the light is much brighter than the in game one.  Maybe change your light settings in Warband?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I think I've found the issue. The heraldic trans was for some reason using the textures of the white trans, while the heraldic parts were still being forced onto it. If you download this, and put it in the Resource folder of your NordInvasion, does that fix it?
Make sure to back-up the old version of the file!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ignore madjosh.
It didn't work because he had graphics running on low, looks perfect to me ingame.

[Image: DE2E12B1355D50E685CB3E9646FC6D0AB919ADE0]
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(23-08-2014, 02:29 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: Ignore madjosh.
It didn't work because he had graphics running on low, looks perfect to me ingame.

[Image: DE2E12B1355D50E685CB3E9646FC6D0AB919ADE0]

mine looked far blacker than that!
(23-08-2014, 02:28 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I think I've found the issue. The heraldic trans was for some reason using the textures of the white trans, while the heraldic parts were still being forced onto it. If you download this, and put it in the Resource folder of your NordInvasion, does that fix it?
Make sure to back-up the old version of the file!
downloaded and installed. couldn't see any changes from my POV.