Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

increased amount of slots on servers
Specifically for house events, having servers with additional space for events would be nice because some houses can be relatively large
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
Uhh , emm , maybe , duuh . NO NEVER !111!1oneoneone

16 (for admin 17) slots its perfect ,  specially more ppl more cades/tomes/barrels/etc.
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

Increasing it would make the server crash, even 17 players has the chance to crash the server in some circumstances.
It is kinda unfair that a admin can join full hard and rag servers.
Not for the job they should do, but for the run. But more then 16?
How higher, how more stress. For house event, it will be great.
Not all houses can effort 18 players because they have admins..
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
16 slots is fine
16 is the slots they should stay at, it allows enough tome, barrel and SHC bringers and still allowing some new players to get xp. But for house events it would be nicer although like suns said it can crash the server. So 16 is the right number
Aurora Blade - Nord Commander - Sep 2015
Volcanic Daggers - Fire Jotne - Nov 2023
Rebellion - Loki - Dec 2023
Barbutte with Coif - Valkyrie - Apr 2024
My main interest was increasing for house events, because I agree with the 16 for regular servers, however if it can crash then I guess this would be impossible or too risky, so this kinda sucks for big houses. But nothing can really be done. So case closed
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
If you increase the amount of slots on a server, you increase the bots and would cause a lot of collisions, increased data flow through the servers, and general lag. The servers that NI operates and affiliates itself with are paid for and honestly can not withstand the general use of more than 16 efficiently. Even with 16 players is actually pushing it to lag. Not a good idea to overburden the servers. This suggestion is "the straw that will break the camel's back" so to speak.

To Blacksniper: Admins are like air marshals. They are there by chance and to help. I don't think anyone objects to having flight marshals since 9/11 in America, so I don't think you should have an opinion on admins taking up slots or adding to the slots. The admins deserve to play with the amount of help they give setting up event severs. There are many things you can compare admins to mind you.

Phoenix, Be my guest to donate $10+ a month continually if you want to fund your suggestion of hosting a server with multiple slots if it ever came up. Do what Ragnash did and pay for the AU servers to be put up.
Renji more or less summed up the dev's view on this.