Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban appeal MyFriendsIAmPoland
Hi.
You have blatantly ignored multiple kicks, warnings, and temp bans regarding your inappropriate behavior. There is no excuse for this.
Yesterday I had a good mood, after that, some drank and a... Wrote stupidly, actually not only this... All that was happenned in yesterday evening when I spent my time playing NI.
I know that was wrong and really childich. When today I tried to log in and I get this message, I understood that I exageratted.
I promise that will never be happen. I do not make the same mistake a second time. I'd never get ban before and this ban was a signal for me that was enough. If you unban, first thing what I'll do will change my nickname. You'll never hear about me or my stupid behavior.
Even If I won't get unbanned, I want to sorry everyone who I fucked up. I mean for example ~CM~Backfisch (I am not sure that was him, probably yes) to whose I told "my hot friend", or Pikenana for talking about....about shit, and everyone else. That time i though that was funny. Forget about my stupid behavior and forgive me. I regret this, no matter whetever I won't get second chance.
Sorry for my bad english and my behavior.
Thanks.
I will unban you this time.  Make sure to stay out of trouble from now on.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...