Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you like nighttime removed from the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
45.16%
28 45.16%
No
16.13%
10 16.13%
Remove night but keep Dawn and Dusk
38.71%
24 38.71%
Total 62 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nightmares
I find it very annoying that almost every time I get on a server it is night time! I can't see a THING! Soo, can we remove it?
Start the game already!
Yh!

Who heard of invasions during nightime anyway??

Tongue

It is annoying but it does add variety, but I spose you could remove the pitch black night, but retain dawn/dusk.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Not only is it hard to see, the game looks better on day light Smile.
So please just remove it.
As a sniper the darkness can make it irritating to get accurate shots.
I personally don't mind about the darkness, it makes the mod interesting as you have to think about every shot you make.
(25-06-2012, 01:22 PM)Senni link Wrote:Yh!

Tongue

It is annoying but it does add variety, but I spose you could remove the pitch black night, but retain dawn/dusk.

I agree with removing the pitch black night but keeping dawn and dusk.  (That is assuming I have the right idea of what dawn and dusk look like.  I might be thinking of just after dawn and just before dusk.)

As long as there is at least some light, I do not mind too much.  It is the very dark times that are annoying and cause be to increase my monitor's brightness to the top setting in a futile effort to compensate.  Wink
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(25-06-2012, 01:22 PM)Senni link Wrote:Yh!

Tongue

I also agree with that, the night makes it harder to play. Due to not seeing clearly, keeping the dawn/dusk is a good idea Smile
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
I agree with you guys and I should have put that in the poll to begin with.
Start the game already!
Nah I like the night and day thing, but I wish it was randomly set for all players equally. It's just silly that one player sees the map as day and the other sees it as night while they're playing together in the same server. Alternatively, it could be set per map (maybe a bit less darkness but I don't mind personally) and then changed every patch or so.
Or would it be possible to make a option on the site were you can switch it on or off.
That way everyone is happy Big Grin.
Agree!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]