Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Small Lumps of Lead
How many more lumps of lead do you need for your product? I noticed a lot of people are saving them and I wonder how far people in general are, and how much demand there is. I'm posting it in the Alchemist board because I'm mainly curious about Books of Resurrection, seeing as I've also been saving up for that one ever since it became available. So March or April I think. But feel free to post if you're getting them for a Swadian Hope or any other product.

Currently I need 40 more Lumps of Lead (8 Small Gold Bars).
I have 5 small gold bars, but now I just want 18 lumps of lead. I can trade you 5 small gold bars for 20 lumps if you like.

I was planning on getting the swadian hope though, but the problem is it is so costly at this point and not really worth it.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I would help you if I could, but I instantly convert my Lumps into Gold when I have 5 of them Tongue I could save them up for you but that might take some time.

Need only 37 more now btw.
Nice. If I end up getting the 18 I need I'll talk to you about selling my 5 small gold bars. I don't see you on much though, you play on EU servers?
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Well I don't play as much as the people I see every time when I play in the mornings and then again when I log on in the evening, but it should be a good few hours each week Tongue I do play on EU servers.
well i have one lump of lead im selling for 70k.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Ihad some small lump of lead (10),but i gave them to Lollo for craft the resurrection tome(now the hsl haveit,and i like it very much!)
im selling one for 43k on the auction house if u like
A bit late buddie. Locking.
Start the game already!