Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.3 - Tiger Style!!
Nice update guys, good work. I like accuracy with pikeman which is better now(i think). I like the new 1handed stab animation and ofcourse the new cool looking bow anim. Smile. But that 2handed overhead attack feels a bit strange(maybe i'm just too used to the old one), it feels like there is a wait after releasing the overhead swing. Maybe i'll get used to it by time.

And Hyper, check my new materials mate, they will look better i promise Smile. Again, great update guys, give us more! Smile
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
If you don't like the new animations, you can always just use the old ones by plopping your native actions.txt file into your nord invasion folder.
(26-06-2012, 03:06 AM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote: If you don't like the new animations, you can always just use the old ones by plopping your native actions.txt file into your nord invasion folder.

You can but you will have hit detection issues.
Huscarlton_Banks, thank you!
I will check later =)

Barristan, i'm not fully understand you, sorry. My English not cool =)
I can compare these 2 files and reveal a difference...
and i have back up of 0.4.2.
i like crpg........

but i luv NI!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I like NI because I love doing business... It's just my thing. The fighting isn't my favorite part of this mod... It's the trading. Tongue
Love the mod guys. Thanks for all the enjoyment!
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Me and my friends doesnt think the patch was so good as expected. (combat style -slash from above sucks. the archers combat style is a little anyong sometimes because my arrows drops allot faster then before)
Can't wait to see the new map and new Nords =P
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(26-06-2012, 02:09 AM)DCat link Wrote: Barristan

It's physics of sword...
let's create "no swing" sword, which can shoot like laser? Nuclear sword?
That is utter rubbish and I suggest you go get a new pair of glasses. I am also responding to this not only as a dev but as a competitor on an international level in both fencing and kendo.

(26-06-2012, 03:50 AM)DCat link Wrote: and i have back up of 0.4.2.
Do not run 0.4.2unless you want to spend half your time crashing.

(26-06-2012, 09:34 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: Can't wait to see the new map and new Nords =P
New map is having issues mod side atm. It will be in soon Yuri! Really is awesome map Big Grin
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(26-06-2012, 10:09 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: That is utter rubbish and I suggest you go get a new pair of glasses. I am also responding to this not only as a dev but as a competitor on an intenrnational level in both fencing and kendo.

MEEEEEEEEN MEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEN