Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.3 - Tiger Style!!
Hi dead.
(26-06-2012, 02:12 AM)Ryu link Wrote: Nice update guys, good work. I like accuracy with pikeman which is better now(i think). I like the new 1handed stab animation and ofcourse the new cool looking bow anim. Smile. But that 2handed overhead attack feels a bit strange(maybe i'm just too used to the old one), it feels like there is a wait after releasing the overhead swing. Maybe i'll get used to it by time.

And Hyper, check my new materials mate, they will look better i promise Smile. Again, great update guys, give us more! Smile
I've been getting that feeling too. It feels like the whole swinging process has been slowed.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Have you increased the accuracy of the rangers?
Striker strikes again.

(26-06-2012, 01:09 PM)Kwal link Wrote: And I heard so are Valkyrie. Was this intentionally?

Hyper to Barristan 'hey , need to see if valkerie and einhajar armor is working in hard mode'

Barristan to Hyper 'umm.... sure whats the plan mate'

Hyper to Barristan 'lets go join your test server and fight through them'

Barristan to Hyper 'umm.... that sounds rather difficult'

----------------Many dead nords later----------------------

Hyper to Barristan 'they arnt fixed yet... we need to do it again'

----------------Many dead nords later----------------------

.....still not fixed........

Hyper 'ohh... I got a wood of glasir'

.....still not fixed........

----------------Many dead nords and test servers later----------

Fixed

Worm to Hyper and Barristan 'you guys are idiots... just make it playable and go look at yourselves then delete it'
Sounds like Hyper just wanted some Wood of Glasir.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(26-06-2012, 04:46 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Sounds like Hyper just wanted some Wood.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(26-06-2012, 04:46 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Sounds like Wood just wanted some Hyper.
Perfect Match!
Just gonna say that after a few days playing I still like the new animations. Slashing is much better now, it looks a little better too in my opinion. I hope you decide to stick with them.
In Soviet NordInvasion. Wood gets you.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(26-06-2012, 02:17 PM)Hande link Wrote: I'm dead.