Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.3 - Tiger Style!!
It looks really funny if you do it a lot Tongue anyway one could consider how hard it is to block it now as sort of compensation for the improved two-handed slashing.
(27-06-2012, 10:07 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: The new stab is so much more realistic. I love the way it comes out of the blue!

It still looks bad and doesn't function well for us upon delivery or upon receiving it.
Captain_Stoogey
It functions great for me :/ it's just harder to see it coming.
hmm, first complaint post ive had to make but lets make it short

while i suppose i should be able to eventually adapt to the new archer animation i would luv if it was switched back to the native one.
only complaint i have about it is that it does make shooting a little different which basically means i have to kinda relearn archery. but it is a cool animation and i have no other complaints for it.

(btw luv the new stab, looks like a prison shank Tongue)
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Moar Rangers!!  >Sad

(28-06-2012, 02:42 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: only complaint i have about it is that it does make shooting a little different which basically means i have to kinda relearn archery.

Agreed.
Striker strikes again.

I think the new 1h stab is better it no longer instant hits me.
(28-06-2012, 01:29 AM)Pandabomber link Wrote: It still looks bad and doesn't function well for us upon delivery or upon receiving it.

You're doing it wrong.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Looks interesting, pity you did do something about the longbow being a downgrade from the khergit bow. 1 point extra damage for 11 points slower?
I can open the patch adress.... -.-
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil