Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.3 - Tiger Style!!
(28-06-2012, 08:10 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [quote author=Pandabomber link=topic=3942.msg32621#msg32621 date=1340846988]
It still looks bad and doesn't function well for us upon delivery or upon receiving it.

You're doing it wrong.
[/quote]

Mind elaborating on that? I assume most people melee in the third person. I find it difficult to see where I'm aiming my thrusts, particularly when I'm aiming for the head, because I don't notice the weapon, well, moving at all. As for the bots thrusting, I can't tell where they're aiming or actually about to hit me either because of my body blocking the view. First-person melee is suicide because we don't have peripheral vision, so that's out of the question. The two-handed overhead swing has the same sort of problem, since it looks like it's about to come down on you at any moment, and then it just suddenly does with little to no time to react. With an animation like that, it shouldn't be doing as much as then native animation looks like it does. These animations were the reason I can't even touch Floris. At least those ridiculous side-slash flourishes aren't in.
Captain_Stoogey

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.4.3 - Tiger Style!!1 - by Pandabomber - 28-06-2012, 12:33 PM