Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reclaiming my gear
Alright, I ll just copy the "people who borrowed stuff from me" list in here and see how much of those I can retrieve.

Stromwolken:  Barbutte with Coif, CTS, Swadian Poleaxe
        FreakyZ:  Eastern Katana
    Omphorus:  Wall Cade, Barbutte with Coif

As far as I know Strom just sold my Barbutte, Freaky lost all his stuff when it was stolen, and Omph cant access his account.
Any help would be appreciated, but so far ive just kinda lost hope in people's decency.  :-\
(Hope I didnt post this in the wrong section.)
sry about telling you, but i doubt you ever get your Ek back, as devs stated countless times if a person having the loaned item at that time its gone.. im sry for you, but, about the barbutte you might be able to get it back, if its not on a banned account. This is up to the devs i guess
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I think, if you can prove that you borrowed them stuff, its possible to get them back, it's not your fault that they messed up
(09-09-2012, 02:37 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote:Loaning is at your own risk. Make sure you trust the person before lending anything. This includes the risk that the borrower will be banned and the item(s) will not be returned.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Both Assassine and Marius are kinda right. I think in some circumstances (and if you're incredibly lucky) and if you the proof of the loaning agreement. Maybe.. MAYBE you can get something back.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame