Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI Official Subreddit
For those of you active on Reddit, there is now a new subreddit dedicated to NordInvasion (http://reddit.com/r/NordInv). It's currently pretty much empty, and it's mainly a way to advertise NI a bit more, but if any of you can help populate the subreddit a bit, it would be greatly appreciated. If we can show how active we are over there, we're sure to get more new recruits coming our soon. Tongue
As of now, I'm the only one moderating the subreddit, so I could use some back-up. If you're a decently active Redditor, and feel you'd like to help me moderate, send me a PM.

Thanks!

Maroon

P.S. If anyone has experience working with CSS, could you send me a PM as well? I could use a hand making the subreddit a bit more unique.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
what's Reddit ?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
what's a subreddit?
Why not ask to become a moderator of /r/nordinvasion and revive that subreddit?
Willing to help out in any way, been on reddit for a few years now.