Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Defender Gauntlets Bug
If you have blood on your defender gauntlets and you pick up anything, the blood disappears and it looks trashy. Just thought I should let you know.

Cheers.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(29-08-2014, 11:45 AM)Slayer link Wrote: If you have blood on your defender gauntlets and you pick up anything, the blood disappears and it looks trashy. Just thought I should let you know.

Cheers.

It happends sometimes to all gauntlets like Mittens , its just bug and its hard or even impossible to fix :p
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

Sadly, that's the way gauntlets work. The bigger gauntlets (Defender, Swadian, Wisby) are made up out of two pieces per hand, the part that covers your hand, and the part that covers your wrist and part of your arm. For some reason, vanilla WB has always wiped all the blood off the wrist/arm parts after picking up weapons, so there's nothing we can do about it, really.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Like other guys here told, it also happens in Native and maybe not possible to fix.
Oh, thanks didn't know that ^_^
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015