Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Armor Problem
I am a level 20 Heavy Infantry/Archer Player who has been around since the game was in very early stages, that being said I had bought "Studded Leather Coat" a while back and could wear it (as well as a footmans helm), to my surprise however after taking a period of leave I have come back to find that I can no longer equip this armor in the drop down menu (or my previously bought plain board shield which I had been able to use). According to the Armor Info "Studded Leather Coat" has 54 body armor and 18 leg armor but can be worn by Heavy Infantry- its wieght is 16, and I have 16 strength- so I can't figure out why I cannot equip it. The same goes for my helmet and plain board shield...... Please help me resolve these issues so that I can once again wear my good armor.
All Nord themed items have been disabled for players.

Board shields have been moved to crossbowmen.
(26-06-2012, 10:41 PM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote:All Nord themed items have been disabled for players.

Board shields have been moved to crossbowmen.

Sad is there any way I can be compensated for having previously bought that armor? Or am I just being left out to dry? Perhaps giving me an item of equal stats or such? Or at least some gold?
You can sell it back to the marketplace, I think the prices may have been boosted so that you resell for the original value.

That and there's always the option of selling the armor to someone who is collecting old items.