Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK / WTB commando 1h
Hello, i want to buy a nice commando 1 hander. Im not sure about the prices and such of these weapons. So if anyone can come up with some and the proces of them and than post that below it would be great. And also, if you have one for sell post that + the price you want for it below aswel. Got about 1 mil of gold to spen.
Joeja - Zweihander lvl 52
Joeja_II - Warden lvl 52
Joeja_III - Master Peltast lvl 52
Joeja_IV - Sharpshooter lvl 45

Steam: Joeja

Legendary's found:
Worm Bane
For 1 mil Vengeance, Steel Cutter and Head Crusher are available.

Head crusher is very short but does blunt damage, so its better against thickly armoured opponents (Hard/Rag).
Both Steel Cutter and Vengeance go for about 320k while the Head Crusher costs around 650k to buy.
Crafting prices are ofc higher.

I'd recommend going for a Steel Cutter (105 speed, 48 cut) or a Vengeance (103 speed, 49 cut and bonus against shields),
both are pretty cheap and worth the gold while the Head Crusher is more of a niche weapon.
Vengeance is shorter though (don't have the exact numbers). Used both on my Legionnaire and preferred the Steel Cutter
since the extra lenght and speed make it very comforteable to fight with and forgiving.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(30-08-2014, 11:46 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: For 1 mil Vengeance, Steel Cutter and Head Crusher are available.

Head crusher is very short but does blunt damage, so its better against thickly armoured opponents (Hard/Rag).
Both Steel Cutter and Vengeance go for about 320k while the Head Crusher costs around 650k to buy.

I'd recommend going for a Steel Cutter (105 speed, 48 cut) or a Vengeance (103 speed, 49 cut and bonus against shields),
both are pretty cheap and worth the gold while the Head Crusher is more of a niche weapon.
Vengeance is shorter though (don't have the exact numbers). Used both on my Legionnaire and preferred the Steel Cutter
since the extra lenght and speed make it very comforteable to fight with and forgiving.
nah u should get a wormbane its very good and uh if u want to buy i can sell you one
(30-08-2014, 11:51 PM)Jerre link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=31438.msg195709#msg195709 date=1409442406]
For 1 mil Vengeance, Steel Cutter and Head Crusher are available.

nah u should get a wormbane its very good and uh if u want to buy i can sell you one
[/quote]

Sorry my dear clanmate but Worm Bane and any bastard sword sucks hard while paired with a shield. Clumbersome and slow as hell sicne you
get both ~30% speed and damage reduction. Made the big mistake to buy a tempered Steel Bastard Sword once, dammn was it shit in 1H mode.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Thanks or the info, but like peso sad, im looking for a 1h not a 1 and 2 handed. Thanks for the help!
Joeja - Zweihander lvl 52
Joeja_II - Warden lvl 52
Joeja_III - Master Peltast lvl 52
Joeja_IV - Sharpshooter lvl 45

Steam: Joeja

Legendary's found:
Worm Bane