Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Back to the Basics
So, I have a problem. I have 5 small gold bars and I want lumps of lead again. I think with my wizard abilities I should be able to convert them back, but it would just take a higher lvl. So, the question I'm asking is why don't we? With all the new items you get from crafting some items would have already been converted. If you find out that it needs more of the item you just converted do you just run out of luck? I think we should be able to go back to the basics! And help me with my problem! For the kindom of Swadia!

If it's a good idea would I be able to get someone to help me? Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Well if you think about it, this could be used to get infinite crafting exp, so no.
What if it was at the max level? Tongue
Or say, you get 4 lumps of lead per 1 gold bar. Still a good exp amount, but a waste of a good material.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

how much for you 5  gold bar?
Lol
I just want lead. I'll do 5 for 22 lumps. Tongue

(27-06-2012, 07:45 PM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote: Well if you think about it, this could be used to get infinite crafting exp, so no.

I had thought about this before too, and same problem came up. Maybe there could be a deconstruct option that actually removes the XP given (the Devs giveth, and the Devs taketh away). Although, if XP changed over time, that wouldn't work either.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Well, that's why you don't get 100% of what it took to craft it back. Like I said, convert a small gold bar into 4 lumps would be easier and wouldn't lead to this problem. And only do this for the big things such as gunpowder and ect.

Nope. What is done is done!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Nooooooooooooooo!
Okay.