Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website character tab frozen
Hello my main account is named Riran. I was making a huge amount of characters to see how many you could have at the website and after a giant amount of characters that i made my character tab froze, but i can still access my Riran character which is the one i play on. I would like to know if someone could somehow fix that or delete all of the characters i created except for Riran. I have tried refreshing the page, clearing the cache and all history, and logging in and out.
(06-09-2014, 10:36 PM)Riran link Wrote: Hello my main account is named Riran. I was making a huge amount of characters to see how many you could have at the website and after a giant amount of characters that i made my character tab froze, but i can still access my Riran character which is the one i play on. I would like to know if someone could somehow fix that or delete all of the characters i created except for Riran. I have tried refreshing the page, clearing the cache and all history, and logging in and out.
Not to be mean or something... But this sounds really stupid!
WS_Jetine - Master Peltast
WS_Jetsuko - Royal Guard
Just 'checking' my backside... speaking of which, it was really fun sorting thorough your account and the spectacularly creative names you have your alts. The 100 or so with the nameĀ  'butthole' was an especially insightful moment. Now I'm sure you weren't just creating all these alts for the money, which is, as every player should know against the rules.... Just to make sure you know that, I have taken the liberty of removing all of your items and gold. Consider it a tax on your stupidity and consider yourself very lucky not to be permanently banned. I also removed the alts, waste of my bloody time.
So tonight you decide to go and make a bunch of new alts. You sir are banned. The funny thing is you named most of them 'check yourself before you wreck yourself'... should have taken your own advice...

[Image: BanHammer.gif]