Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deployable Shields, Why i love them
If you have ever seen someone make a wall with them you know they are useful, but when playing with few people it is hard right, wrong my favorite way to use them it to put one down and put my back up to it pull out a melee weapon and kill everything in my swing radius, nothing can get the drop on you and sideswings get caught too, make sure if your getting swarmed to have a 1hander and shield for your front too.
Big Grin
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
There will be more sort of stuff...

...perhaps! Wink
(14-12-2011, 02:34 PM)Thovex link Wrote: There will be more sort of stuff...

...perhaps! Wink

Perhaps it will be named after me? Tongue
(14-12-2011, 02:34 PM)Thovex link Wrote: There will be more sort of stuff...

...perhaps! Wink

Well it's been already announcned that engineers will be able to plant barricades etc. No need to be secretive about it, it's in the News & Upates somewhere, I believe ^^
This is a nice tactic to know. Thanks!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(15-12-2011, 12:34 AM)Nemeth link Wrote: [quote author=Thovex link=topic=340.msg2945#msg2945 date=1323873298]
There will be more sort of stuff...

...perhaps! Wink

Well it's been already announcned that engineers will be able to plant barricades etc. No need to be secretive about it, it's in the News & Upates somewhere, I believe ^^
[/quote]
Nemeth, ya darn fool! Don't tell people about the public knowledge! xD
(15-12-2011, 12:40 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: This is a nice tactic to know. Thanks!

I thought I was your shield V_V lol.
If one sets up deplyable shields properly on Mountain Pass, at the first choke point, at the first tight spot on the pass, bots will continuously commit mass suicide.
Yes, that is correct. You will not gain experience though.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma