Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Help?
[Image: E75F3FC481E7BF4AC495433A836615E43D58DF89]

uhhh what is happening here? any ideas? Thanks
Delete and reinstall NI. Looks like your client is all mess up. If that does not work, resinstall warband. If that does not work... you're basically stuffed.
(10-09-2014, 05:19 AM)Barristan link Wrote: Delete and reinstall NI. Looks like your client is all mess up. If that does not work, resinstall warband. If that does not work... you're basically stuffed.

Ok thanks. Should i make a copy of my characters or something so i don't lose them? Or does it work differently than that?
If you just create new characters with the same names as what are on the site, it will sync up with your character.
Ahh yea this happened to me a while ago I think it was that I moved or missed placed one of the native files inside of the NI files if your not familiar with all the files just reinstall ni
(10-09-2014, 06:00 PM)Dunwall link Wrote: [quote author=Barristan link=topic=31883.msg196859#msg196859 date=1410326377]
Delete and reinstall NI. Looks like your client is all mess up. If that does not work, resinstall warband. If that does not work... you're basically stuffed.

Ok thanks. Should i make a copy of my characters or something so i don't lose them? Or does it work differently than that?
[/quote]

As JG said. Your character information is held on our servers. As long as the CD Key matches and the names are the same, you will be able to access them.