Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
Today i was banned for using barricades glich, i didn't know about that. I'm playing this mod since 2 mouths and i never hear about that.
When i was doing a kyte run in swadian keeper another player set cade on the top of the stairs, and the bots were gliched. My wrong was continue to played for not ruined that run.
I'm sorry, i didn't want to cheat, and next time i will not do it again.

Please unban me this mod is great and i always played it fairly without kid's tricky.
sry for messing up this thread, I know it is to admins to post here, but grolla: you thougth it wouldnt be cheating if the bots CAN NOT reach you ? come on that sounds very strange to me ..
My private army ^^ :

WS_Leberkas_Warden : lvl 52 - warden
WS_Sir_Leberkas : lvl 52 - zweihader
WS_Leberkas_Marauder : lvl 52 - marauder
WS_Leberkas_Marksman : lvl 52 - marksman
OdinsGuard : lvl 52 - Royal Guard
WS_Fred : lvl 52 - Sentinel
WS_Oachelkas : lvl 52 - Pavise Champion

http://disco.fleo.se/?name=Leberkas
You have two accounts over 50 level so you should already know our rules.
I'm not going to unban you now. Come back in a week.

Remember to read our rules meanwhile!
can i unban  please?
That just became 2 weeks.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
ok now i think the time is right for call the admin's unban
3 weeks from the date of this post...

This is fun.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
3 weeks later, now can i be unban please?
First, to prove you read the rules, please quote the section of the rules which you broke.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
sorry for my English, I'm doing my best.

This is the rule which I broke.
Blocking bots with objects that they will not destroy

Sorry, I know I'm jerk.
I didn't place the barricades on the staris but another player do it, and I didn't know this bug because I didn't read deeply the Rules.
Now I readed all Rules of this mod and I promise that I will never do this again , I will not cheating using glich,by  killing stuck bots. If another player are using this escamotage I will do screenshoot to signal him.
I was banned for 5 weeks and I understood the lesson.
You have my word that now and in the future I will do Runs using fair play.