Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Alchemist can make:
how can u get strange fur?
Quote:Can you have six swadians summoning them to get 24 nords killed per wave?
No no No, they dont like each other. They would kill themself. But you can bring a female and male, that works. But than you have a 50% chance they fight or a 50% chance they make love.  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
while the thought of an attack dog is believable that just sounds like utter bs.
Sherlock saves the day! I actually heared from a trusted source that the new foreign beast will in fact be an opossum. A killer opossum. With fire breath. Oh, and fangs of course.
Opossum? Why not drop bear?
Keep in mind that it says "Foreign beast," and if we are to think of Swadia as representative of Western European nations, dogs would not be considered foreign beasts. Also, when you take the trend of alchemists crafting mounts into consideration, it wouldn't be farfetched to surmise that the foreign beast would be a mount. My hypothesis is that this thing will be a camel, and we will find the strange fur from elite eastern mercenaries...  or a giraffe. Because giraffes are cool.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
lets hope its not a mini elephant  :o
[img2]http://blog.global6.net/julesd/uploads/pygmyelephantcoolpetpicture.jpg[/img2]
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(26-01-2012, 11:47 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: giraffe

We have a winner!
lol nice ;D
Once more into the fray
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Are you shitting us? Tongue