Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Just a craft idea.
Well I wish you happy forging! Started working on a set of axes myself, have 0 experience, so it's quite interesting getting started up.
Alee the blade looks really awesome, but maybe you are able to change something at the handle...

Maybe just make it like the Swadian Hope with a bit gold and make the handle longer...
Hehe killing Odin is a lot of fun... Big Grin
After talking to my lecturer some more i decided to tweak that blade some more as he said if i cant make this sharp the new one wont be eitherĀ  >Sad so i did what both Ryu and my lecturer said which was to add more polys to the blades edge, and i also changed the handle back to black as i think it looks better
Quote:Well I wish you happy forging! Started working on a set of axes myself, have 0 experience, so it's quite interesting getting started up.
Thats good to hear Tari Big Grin may i ask which program your using?
Wings3D, photoshop CS5 and Gimp 2 for texturing.
you can get 3dsmax free y'know Tongue, also blenders apparently quite good.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Blender is freakin awesome
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Tari just wondering why use both PH and GIMP for texturing? and Hyper does the blade look any better?
Wings is the most simple and the most cool prog Tongue
I prefer PH CS5 for texturing too
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
(15-07-2012, 04:23 PM)alee56 link Wrote: Tari just wondering why use both PH and GIMP for texturing? and Hyper does the blade look any better?

Nvidia is down, so the DDS-file format plugin for photoshop is unavailable atm, which means I'm using photoshop to DO the textures and gimp to convert them to the right format Smile
Now blade looks alot better. You might need to tweak textures(maybe baking AO map again to add more details on diffuse).

(15-07-2012, 03:32 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Blender is freakin awesome

And i agree with all my heart! Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!