Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
Hello,

In line with our continued efforts to make NI awesome and as much fun as possible. There are some small changes to the hero classes. The rangers have been placed in an intensive fitness programs... They have sat on their fat backsides in their special gear for too long. So we sent them to Pamplona, added some tricksters and now, those that survived should be a bit quicker on their feet and perhaps slightly anxious around any helmet with horns.

The king has also noticed a distinct lack of men holding large halberds in his palace. To solve that problem and give comfort to his peace of mind during this terrible war, a discount on entry is available for the next week.

-The Nord Invasion team
Awesome, is it just discounts on buying hero class, or is it small changes to the stats of some (rangers?)
AFG

(11-09-2014, 02:23 AM)Killer link Wrote: Awesome, is it just discounts on buying hero class, or is it small changes to the stats of some (rangers?)

halberdiers are on sale and rangers were buffed.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
(11-09-2014, 02:25 AM)Chopdick3000 link Wrote: [quote author=Killer link=topic=31914.msg196969#msg196969 date=1410402188]
Awesome, is it just discounts on buying hero class, or is it small changes to the stats of some (rangers?)

halberdiers are on sale and rangers were buffed.
[/quote] ok thanks does someone have the stat changes for rangers?
AFG

With what I understand this discount will last until the 17 of September.  I am correct?
How much of a discount on Halberdiers?
VM_Gazma_Swordmaster - lvl 52 Zweihander
VM_Gazma_Pikemaster - lvl 52 Pikeman
VM_Gazma_Bowmaster - lvl 52 Sentinel

Legendaries: AHAHAHAHAHA
I heard its 200k now.  On to my question,  Is legionnaire getting a buff anytime soon?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Great stuff,

damn ye winter....convincing me to fork out 750k on master peltast yesterday.

(11-09-2014, 05:46 AM)madjosh link Wrote: damn ye winter....convincing me to fork out 750k on master peltast yesterday.

You'll thank me later when you see all the silly Halbediers in their silly heavy armors!

Level: 52
Class Points: 0
Strength: 30
Agility: 30
Melee: 620609 xp
Ranged: 436327 xp
Mounted: 366 xp
Total: 1057302 xp
Next Level: Max Level

One handed150
Two handed120
Polearm45
Archery256
Crossbow20
Throwing20
Power draw6
Power throw2
Power strike4
Ironflesh8
Athletics8
Shield6
Weaponmaster1
Horse archery2
Riding1

New ranger stats, damn barristan for making me fit...
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger