Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
(12-09-2014, 08:20 PM)Harlaus link Wrote: [quote author=Barristan link=topic=31914.msg197152#msg197152 date=1410523047]

Sentinel is doing relatively well, its ability to stun lock, move like the wind along with shoot makes it quite useful. Aventurier certainly is not particularly right and I'm thinking about what to do to it. Open to suggestions.

As for feature requests, I have read every single one of them... Every one ever written. K4mi and Kip have been so busy with the patch that they have not had time to respond to them. Hande is always making maps so he has been busy. Hyper and myself have had real life issues to contend with. So as for the attitude in the last half of that post, have a cup of concrete and harden up. NI is a passion of every dev, the implication that we don't give a stuff can be bottled and sold for the bottle of bollocks that it is.

Sentinel is not doing well. It's less used than the Ranger which was just buffed. 6.5% of all Sniper hero's are Sentinel. That leaves two possible conclusions, that it isn't fine, or that its strengths are useless aside from theorycraft and it's useless because of that.

[/quote]

Option 3:  A lot of people (you?) aren't clever enough to figure out how to use some classes properly. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 11-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by Sifu_Flying_Master_Kirito - 13-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 08:34 AM