Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
Glad people are enjoying a little change up with the hero classes. Also nice to see input as to how to improve them. There are some huge changes which are being tested just now for the next patch and will see some interesting changes for heroes.

I have always made it very common knowledge that I read every single feature request. However as Barristan has pointed out, we do have real lives and do not always have time to sit down and discuss every point of every thread. What we do is take away the parts from suggestions that we like and then discuss them at about 12am on IRC when I'm finally home from work and have some time to put my feet up. Just because you are not privy to our every discussion does not mean that opinions or posts are not being acknowledged by us. There is little point in us appointing a "dog" to report on every thread as that would take just as much time in briefing someone else as it would have been for us to respond in the first place...

If you wish to discuss this further then feel free to PM me. Having a hissy fit on this thread is just pointless. Constructive criticism, as Barristan has requested, or unadulterated worshipping of NI is all that I'd like to see on this thread from now on Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 11-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by Hypernoma - 13-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 07:37 AM
Re: Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week) - by madjsoh - 16-09-2014, 08:34 AM